Monday, April 30, 2012

One Giant Catastrophe


I'm in a hole that I can't climb out of.
My heart's been broken in two.
No matter what I do,
No matter what I say,
You'll just never love me that way.

I walk alone in this world
and it's driving me mad.
The silence is killing me,
someone just give me a caring hand.

I keep growing small,
slipping in and out of my own little world,
watch me as I disappear from your sight.

This is life it’s falling,
this life is coming down.
I've been drifting from place to place
without a clue, without a care.
You don't care, and neither do they.
I guess I should move onward,
and meet my Fate.

Come for a ride,
smile for me.
Tell me something that's more than a dream.
Come for a spin,
sing to me.
Tell me you're waiting for the perfect moment
It's here and then it's gone.
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
I'm screaming loud, but no one wants to hear me.
I feel like Jekyll and Hyde.
One giant catastrophe.

Copyright © Karen Elizabeth Waters 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...