Friday, April 6, 2012

Here I am again...

So Nikki, the one I wrote the poem for, warned me about this guy that posted a comment on her poem.  I guess he follows her on Twitter and thinks they're best friends, which they're not.  This just goes to show you that there are people out there who mean ill intentions when they befriend you on Facebook and Twitter.  I've been lucky so far.  I guess people know not to fuck with me since I talk about it all the time.

My dad has been sick for the past couple of days with the flu.  We're suppose to go out for Easter dinner and he's already talking about not going.  That sucks, because I always look forward to going out with my family for Easter.  At this time, we still don't know where we are going.  Mom wants to go to Altoona to either the Outback for steak or the Cracker Barrel for a bigger selection of food.  I'm game for either or.

I have to go to the bank and get my rent money for Dad anyway so we have money to go out with.  God, I hope we can go out.  When Dad gets sick he makes a monumental case over it.  I guess I shouldn't complain, he is 80 years old.  But really, he's always been like that.  Typical man.  Oooo...I'm sick so therefore you must wait on me and we must cancel everything because I said so.

I got to talk to Chad longer a couple of days ago.  It's so nice to talk to him and not fight.  I don't know if it's because we're no longer together that we don't fight or if it's because we've grown up or if it's because I'm on a psych cocktail that allows me to handle him unlike I did back in the day.  I am happy for him and his new wife, Heather.  She's a real sweetheart and she doesn't mind his poor sense of humor.  I told him our child (kitty) Loki is doing well and is 15 now.  Chad said he was shocked that he was still alive.  I am too, since Loo likes to get sick with urinary infections.  I guess because I give all the kitties urinary tract cat food, we keep the health of the kitties good.  Although, Poo Poo, got sick around November with an infection that kept him on meds for a month.  Poor baby.  And as everyone should know by now, Poo Poo is my baby kitty and I love him the most.  I know I shouldn't have favorites amongst my babies, but I do.

Well, chillens, I'm done with this blog right now.  Only a couple more days of my sale of my book.  If you want a copy, I can purchase a copy for you and have it shipped to your house, all you need to do is give me the money or mail me a money order or check and we can get that book for you.  I did that for Brandi.  She gave me the money and I bought it for her and had it shipped to her house.  So you don't have to be intimidated my shopping online.  I have online security so I shop online all the time.  No biggie here.  Just contact me.  And even if the sale runs out, I can make special exceptions for you, because I'm cool like that.

Love to you all,

Karen Elizabeth

http://www.lulu.com/shop/karen-elizabeth-waters/a-completion-of-unfinished-thoughts/paperback/product-18894600.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...