Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Go Lucky Goth and her kitty Beepers

Well I've begun doing my video blogging.  I recorded me doing a poem last night, but I made a boo boo in the reading, so I'm going to redo it again.  It'll be like the fifth time too.  LOL

The blog talk radio show went well and I will be featured on the show, Whispers in the Dark in two weeks.  I'm so excited.  I have no idea what poems I'd like Viktor to read.  We shall discuss it once he buys a copy of my book.  Yay!

That will make three copies of my book sold to people since I published it in November of last year.  I'm hoping Nikki will help me pick out some poems too.  She's the one who told him about the poem, 'Cold Room'.  And boy am I extremely happy that she did!  He did a wonderful job on the recording of my poem.  If you didn't get to hear it last night, there will be a link to download it very shortly.  I will let you know.

Anyway, my trip to the ER yesterday was just horrible.  They didn't listen to me when I said I need something strong when it comes to pain meds.  And when they finally gave me the right shot for pain, it was like, okay, now you can go home now.  What-the-hell-ever!  I hate our ER.

I'm still sore from what was wrong with me, but what was wrong with me I think is over now.

Beepers is laying on my lap right now.  He weighs a ton!  My poor leg is going numb from him laying on it while I have it crossed.  Okay, that's better, I made him get up.  I think he's upset with me.  Poor Beep.

Well, ladies and gents, I think that's all I have to say for now.  Keep an eye out for my videos.  They will be available through Youtube and Facebook.

Have a wonderful day!

Dark kisses,

Karen Elizabeth

 The Beep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...