Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dying Young...For my Ex-Neighbor

This is not a love song.
Never was and never will.
So you're dead and gone.
And it's all your fault.
I tried to tell you, you
had a true friend in me.
That I loved you like a friend.
And you made it dirty.
Well, you wish you could of
had a girl like me!
Someone who was kind and loving.
What were you thinking?
I guess I'll never know.
Telling this whole town I
was in love with you.
In your dreams, buster!
Why would I pick someone like you?
Playing Russian Roulette every minute
you crushed a pill
and drank your alcohol.
Oh I know about your past too.
So when I come up to Heaven and
I see you there, I'm gonna slap you
for dying young.
Signed, sealed, delivered!

Copyright © Karen Elizabeth Waters 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...