Monday, March 26, 2012

To My Darkling Friend, Nicole

Truly beautiful, to behold
My darkling friend, Nicole.
Her heart has been deceived.
Her mind has been played by others.
I would never dream of doing
Anything to hurt her.
And if I find out someone is
Playing with her, they better
Keep it moving or I will destroy  them.
No one will hurt my friends!
I keep my friends close to me.

I declare my honor and love for you, Nikki
You’re the greatest friend ever!

Keep writing my darkling angel poetess.
It’s what keeps your heart beating
And your mind going.
And if you need me for anything,
Know that I will always be there
For you,  always and forever.


copyright © Karen Elizabeth Waters 2012

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elizabeth,
    The tiger followed the rabbit. Nice hole you got here... go on. This is real-life poetry. I like it. If your music is similar, I'm sure that I like it too :) EA and NIN... of course, has to be.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue for the comment. Glad you followed the white rabbit to my little hole here. Hope you enjoy your stay. :o)


      Hugs and kisses,

      Karen Elizabeth

      Delete

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...