Monday, March 19, 2012

Another evening at the hospital...

*sighs*  Another evening at the hospital.  This time it's my kidneys and bladder.  I have Cystitis.  They also think I passed a stone and that's why I'm...well...you don't need to know.  Let's just say that it has to do with the bladder and blood.  Anyway, now I'm on antibiotics for that.  My blood sugar has been wonderful and the fluid retention is going down.  The pain in my hip is still there, but the only thing that will help that is Physical Therapy.  Yay!

So besides my health going to shit again, I sold a another copy of my book to a friend.  Thanks, Brandi D.  She's also gonna loan it to another friend, Georgia, so two friends will be reading my book.  Woo hoo!

So, if you want a copy of my book and can't buy it online, we can work something out.  I was even thinking of buying a few of my books to autograph and sell them here in town.  I have no idea where.  I guess, just my house for now.  I thought of giving a few copies to a friend to put in his shop, but we keep butting heads and I rather not do something I might regret in the end.

Oh it hurts and burns when I get the urge to pee.  OUCHY!!!!  Stage 3 of Chronic Kidney Disease.  I found out this diagnosis a few months ago when I got my blood work sheets and that's what the disease diagnosis had written on it.  Thanks Polycystic Kidneys!  And they wonder why I'm not all there?  Not only because most of my family has some kind a mental disorder, but because I've gone through hell and back again with my kidneys since 1992!  No, actually 1991 was when I first passed a kidney stone.  That was horrible.  I thought I was dying the pain was so bad.  Now I used to it, but it still hurts like hell!

The Devil's Carnival  http://www.thedevilscarnival.com/   Looks awesome!  Emilie Autumn, The Blessed Contessa and Captain Maggots are all in it.  It's a musical done much in the same way as Repo!  The Genetic Opera.  It's by the same people too.  So as you can tell, I will be dying to see this.  Not very many theaters are showing it.  It will be playing in Pittsburgh on the 24th of April.  I think I'm gonna have to get my sister to come up and get me so we can go see it.  Oh, BEAN!!!  But if I have to wait for the DVD, I will.  I did for Repo! The Genetic Opera.  Question:  Is this a live musical or a movie?  Nobody knows as of yet.

Well my darklings, I am off to bed.  I just suddenly got very sleepy.  My meds must of kicked in.  Like whoa I'm down for the count.  I keep falling asleep here at the computer.  I will be so happy when I go for PT
on Tuesday.  My back is killing me now..

Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite.  Yuck!

Nighty night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...