Friday, January 23, 2015

The Victorian Asylum takes flight!!!

My dear darklings and chillens!

Yes it's true, I'm on story nine now of The Victorian Asylum!  There's supposed to be ten stories, but I'm so wordy that there will be more, I do believe.  Not much more.  One or two or even three more.  Hee hee!

Anyway, I'm working diligently on the series and will soon be finished.  I have procured an artist to draw up the cover and soon will display his artwork when it is completed.  His name is David Hanson.  So excited for this to all come together!

My editor is in the process of editing as we speak.  We will be getting together for a magickal night around the Spring Equinox.  I hope to have this all published and available for you my dear fans by summer.  So keep your fingers and toes crossed!  LOL

For now, you can read the first three stories here on my blog.  They are copyright protected, so nobody get any ideas of trying to steal my ideas.  GRRRR!!!!  RAWR!

So for those of you who have known me since I was but a young writer in middle school, you know this is a dream come true for me.  I hope to entertain the world with my stories.

After this series is done, I will get to work on The Children of Gaia.  Another supernatural series I've been trying to write for the last ten years or so.  Hopefully it will come to me as quickly as this series is.  And for future stories.  I have one in mind for witches.  Woot woot!  No names of yet, I am thinking of naming it after my original Coven's name from back in the day.  We shall see.  There's a lot still coming to me slowly but surely.

Wish me good luck and enjoy what I have available here.  It'll be worth the wait, I promise!

Dark Kisses,

Karen Elizabeth


Story One, Better Off Dead

http://filthy-victorian1872.blogspot.com/2012/05/victorian-asylum-short-story-better-off.html



Story Two, Dearly Departed

http://filthy-victorian1872.blogspot.com/2012/05/victorian-asylum-short-story-dearly.html


Story Three, Eugenia

http://filthy-victorian1872.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-victorian-asylum-short-story-part.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...