Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Recap of my show

I'm listening to my show with Viktor that was on earlier tonight.  I had to hear if I sounded stupid or what.  So far, so good.  My phone kept cutting me off though.  That sucked.  I'll have to say an apology to Viktor for that.  I had my phone on speaker phone so Justin could hear it.  He was here and decided to sweep my floor while I was talking to Viktor on the phone.

Viktor gave me a ton of ideas to further my poetry AND my short story 'The Victorian Asylum'.  He just loves my work.  That makes me smile from ear to ear.  I live only to entertain.  I don't care to become famous or rich.  That's greedy.  Those that want that will fail and if they don't fail, something will happen to them because Karma doesn't reward those who are greedy.

I love hearing Viktor doing my poetry.  He did an awesome job on my short story too.  So for those of you who missed it, you can go to the link that I'll provide again.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/viktoraurelius/2012/05/09/whispers-in-the-dark--episode-51

I'm getting tired.  My part of the show is almost over.  So I'm gonna end this blog and head to bed with the babies.

Good night, chillens.  I shall spoke upon you all when I rise.

Dark Kisses,

Karen Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...