Monday, March 19, 2012

Poo Poo's Dream

Slowly as I drift to sleep,
purring because my mommy
is next to me.
I begin to dream of a meadow.
Full of flowers with
buzzing bees and
kissing butterflies
dancing and floating
among the petals.
I hear Mommy and
I run towards her voice.
I love her so much.
I see her up ahead.
She is wearing all black
and calling out my name
and patting her lap while
sitting on a rock under
a tree.
I run to her and jump!
Landing perfecting on her lap.
She pets me and leans
down to kiss my forehead as
I turn my head up so she can
reach it.
My purr goes wild with
thoughts of love for her.
And Mommy bends down to
hug me and I hug her back.
My kitty kisses
fill her face and I talk to her.
Words cannot describe
how much I love her.
Suddenly I wake from
my pleasant dream.
I feel Mommy start to rise
from the bed.
I must follow her!
Make sure she's alright!
I see she enters the bathroom.
I must go and sit on her lap.
That's where I get all my lovins.
I love her so much!
Because she is my mommy.

copyright © Karen Elizabeth Waters 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...