Tuesday, March 13, 2012

And now for something completely different...

7:54am

Why am I up at this hour?  I was manic the other night.  Stayed up until 8am.  Didn't really sleep either during the day.  I tried to sleep, but I was so awake and wired and manic that sleep came in little spurts.  I haven't been sleeping well too because of pain .  My legs and hips have been bothering me like crazy.  Then there's the day I slept on the couch until nine at night.  That was on Saturday.

My mood has been excellent.  And that's a good thing.  I hope it's not because my best friend is living next door to me again and I can see her just about any time I want.  I mean, that's not bad in the least bit, but she was gone for a couple of years and I got really depressed.  I know she's not permanently going to live there.
I wish she would, but I know she wants to go to California.  I would love to go too.  And maybe some day I will.  I just don't want to part with my kitty family.  And moving to Cali would mean getting rid of the babies.  I just can't do that.  I love them too much.  Before I do any moving, all ties to this town must be gone.  Then I will be good and ready to leave.  I just hope my health will be up to doing that.  My physical.  And I guess my mental too.

Chandra should be up soon to get ready for work.

"got to give up life in this netherworld
gonna go up to where the air is stale
and live the life of pleasantries
and mingle in the modern families"

Had a Siouxsie moment there, sorry.

Boy my hands get so cold when I'm typing at the computer.  It's a good thing that I wear fingerless gloves and arm warmers.

Wow, I just suddenly got tired.  That's good.  I have a doctor's appointment today and I don't want to miss it.  It's vitally important.  Gonna take my morning meds and go back to bed for a little bit.

I shall save this and continue this later.  :)  That's because I love you and I know you don't mind me telling you about my day or life or some other kind of silly thing.  "You" meaning anyone who chooses to read my blog.

3:19am

I'm manic again.  I feel like staying up all night.

4:20am  Oooo...it's time to smoke.  LOL

6:40am  Well I think it's officially time to go to bed.


Love, hugs and kisses,

Karen Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...