Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sociopath!

I think of you and
how you betrayed me.
You seem to think
It's not big deal to
Toss a friendship aside.
Or toss my lover
on your bedroom floor.
All the while my sister
Tries to sleep and can
Hear the whole thing,
No, not thing, the whole
Act of sin happen.
You disgust me,
You Sociopath!
With you it was,
"What can I get out of this chick
By hanging out with her?"
This obviously sick in the head
And body girl.
You broke her heart
You sick fuck!
Used her for her kindness, the
Things she could provide to you with.
Transportation, money, medication, food, shelter,
Shown her things that she should
have never have seen.
Thank you for leaving me.
With friends like you,
Who needs enemies?

copyright © Karen Elizabeth Waters 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line down the hole...